Super Now Account
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $10,000 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $10.00 each month if the daily balance on any day of the month falls below $1,000.
- No service charge each month if daily balance is $1,000 or more each day of the month.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $10,000 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement. If balance drops below required minimum, but not lower than $1000, annual percentage yield will revert to that of the NOW account. If daily balance is below $1000, no interest will be paid.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free Monthly eStatements.
- Free Online Banking.
- Free Bill Payment. *
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
* Free Bill Payment will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity.
Last updated on Feb 11, 2022