Christmas Club Account
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account every quarter.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- The interest rate on your account will be paid through the last day of the quarter.
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and credited to your account quarterly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Between October 16th and November 1st you will receive a check for the total amount contributed plus accrued interest.
- $5 minimum to open.
- No withdrawals permitted.
- Quarterly statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
Last updated on Jan 29, 2021