Money Market Accounts
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- No transaction limitations apply to this account.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- $2,500 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $10.00 each month if the daily balance drops below $2,500 any day of the month.
- No service charge each month if the daily balance is $2,500 or more each day of the month.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn interest for every day during the period that your balance equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- This account is a tiered rate account. That means this account has five(5) interest rates that are applicable to specified balance levels. To obtain the highest rate the daily balance must not drop below $100,000.00 for the month. If the daily balance drops below $100,000.00 for the month, the interest rate will revert to the appropriate tier for that daily balance.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free Monthly Paperless Statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Bill Payment.*
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
* Free Bill Payment will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity.
Last updated on Jul 01, 2020