- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account on the first day of each month.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $1,000 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $10.00 each month if the balance drops below $1,000 any day of the month.
- No service charge each month if the balance is $1,000 or more each day of the month.
- We use the average daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1,000 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. If minimum average balance is not obtained, no interest will be paid.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Overdraft Privilege – Payments of overdrafts are at the discretion of the bank and may be revoked at any time. Overdraft fees will apply.
- Free Monthly Paperless Statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Bill Payment.*
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
* Free Bill Payment will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity.
Last updated on Feb 02, 2016