Money Market Accounts
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account on the first day of each month.
- This is a limited transaction account. Transactions made by check, ACH, draft, debit cards, or similar order payable to third parties is limited to six (6) per month. Withdrawals made in person, ATM, or to pay a loan with this bank are unlimited. If there is excessive abuse of the limited transactions, Meade County Bank has the right to refuse the transfer, or to close the account. Excessive may be defined as more than three abuses in twelve months.
- You are not limited on automatic (preauthorized) transfers for the purpose of paying loans at Meade County Bank. There are no limits on transfers or withdrawals made in person.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the average daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- $2,500 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $10.00 each month if the balance drops below $2,500 any day of the month.
- No service charge each month if the balance is $2,500 or more each day of the month.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- This account is a tiered rate account. That means this account has five(5) interest rates that are applicable to specified balance levels. To obtain the highest rate the average daily balance must not drop below $100,000.00 for the month. If the average daily balance drops below $100,000.00 for the month, the interest rate will revert to the appropriate tier for that average daily balance.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free Monthly Paperless Statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Bill Payment.*
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
* Free Bill Payment will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity.
Last updated on Feb 02, 2016