Christmas Club Account
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account on the first day of every quarter.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- The interest rate on your account will be paid through the last day of the quarter.
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and credited to your account on the last business day of each quarter. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the average daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- On or before November 1st you will receive a check for the total amount contributed plus accrued interest.
- $5 minimum to open.
- No withdrawals permitted.
- Quarterly statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
Last updated on Mar 11, 2014